In this episode of “Stop Brutalizing Black Bodies,” podcast the panel discusses police accountability in the era of protests against police killings.
Her panelists, #DopeAFContributors, look at research exploring police response to protests. They talk about the ways officers were blacking out identities and what are the implications and legal repercussions. At the same time, they talk about ways the people and agencies can hold law enforcement accountable.
This Week’s #DopeAFContributors
- Rosalyn Charles, Esq. is a former municipal judge and trial attorney at the Law Firm of RC Charles ESQuire
- Jewel Cadet takes on the names and concept of ratchet revolutionary. She is a social justice organizer and host of Jewel’s Gems IG Live Talk Show.
- Dr. De Lacy Davis – Retired Police Sergeant Founder of Black Cops Against Police Brutality (B-CAP)
- Larry Hamm is a longtime activist who is now a candidate for the US Senate. He is also founder of People’s Organization For Progress (POP).
- Duane Harley, Esq. is an entertainment attorney and president, D. Harley Law PC.
Ark Republic is an independent media company that provides a platform for free-thinking folk to tell stories as complex and colorful as possible. We need your help to keep the wheels churning and the stories flowing. Please become a member or donate to an organization dedicated to giving you stories that keep you informed.