In another Lisa Durden weekly check in, we dive into Tuesday primaries, politics and those Karens who are not so, diversity equity and inclusion (DEI). Plus, we checked the pulse of Trump.
Ark Republic’s weekly check in with Lisa Durden discusses a range of topics with several central questions:
1. Progressive Jamaal Bowman wins 16th district in NYC, and other wins in NYC — AOC, Ritchie Torres and Mondaire Jones; and the close race in Kentucky between Charles Booker and Amy McGrath.
2. Black men supporting and holding it down for Black women.
3. How do we keep our elected officials’ feet to the fire?
4. Juneteenth is over, what are we doing now?
5. If you were speaking to voters, what are some key voting issues we need to zero in on when we go to the polls.
6. Barbara Fedida, HR at ABC placed on leave to investigate allegations of creating a “toxic” work culture.
7. Donald Trump’s low rally turnout. Is this a sign of him waning with supporters? Or, is this a trick.
Ark Republic is an independent media company that provides a platform for free-thinking folk to tell stories as complex and colorful as possible. We need your help to keep the wheels churning and the stories flowing. Please become a member or donate to an organization dedicated to giving you stories that keep you informed.